Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
HR/ Internship Management +4973529286710
Link zur Homepage
In the Digitalization Team system and verification, working for all Liebherr divisions, we are hiring a motivated working student.
Ready for the challenge?
#IoT-systems #software test #system test #programming #development
Working student job - system verification
Liebherr-Digital Development Center -
Elektronik, Forschung & Entwicklung, Software-Technologie
• Involvement in our wide-range IoT projects for up to 20h/week
• Support in the overall development lifecycle from story refinement over programming with focus on software and system verification
• Contribution to the development supporting processes such as CICD, reporting and automated verification testing
• Get insights in an end-to-end IoT development and learn from our expert engineers
• Programming in various implementation and scripting languages
• Currently pursuing a university degree (Computer Science, Electronics or similar)
• Programming skills
• Interested in IoT systems, programming, testing, development
• High motivation & ability to collaborate in a team
• Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
• Willingness working onsite combined with mobile work
As a working student in the IoT & Digital solutions testing team, you will be able to gain a deep insight into cutting-edge technologies of our digital products.
At the same time, you will enjoy a modern and comforting work environment with enthusiastic colleagues in our new Ulm offices, allowing you to do your best work with great support from everyone around you.
We offer appropriate remuneration as part of a working student contract, flexible working times for a good work-life balance and the possibility of hybrid working - onsite combined with mobile work.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
German - English
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen der Informationstechnologie